Catch up with Barry’s Boston Instructor, Garrett Wood, to learn what she’s reading, watching and eating outside of the Red Room.
WHAT I’M WATCHING
- Little Fires Everywhere
- Light of My life (apocalypse movie with Casey Affleck)
- Ozark 3!!!
WHAT I’M READING
- Time to Think by Nancy Kline, a great book for coaches and leaders
- Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Happy Pocket Full of Money by David Cameron Gikande, the BEST READ EVER!!! Currently, I am re-reading a paragraph a day during
current podcast lineup
- Expanded with Lacy Phillips
- School of Greatness with Lewis Howes (the recent episode with Dr. Joe Dispenza was wild!)
- The Line with Ashley Wood
- Unstoppable with Kerwin Rae
- Dare to Move Podcast with…yours truly! (shameless plug, can you blame me?!)
BEST AT-HOME LUNCH IDEAS
Anything using a rotisserie chicken. I have one in my kitchen at all times, it’s so versatile! (CC: @joenicastro!!) I’ll make wraps with greens and avocado. Berries or broccoli on the side to get my daily fiber intake.
FAVORITE “DIY FUEL BAR” RECIPE:
In Boston, we call this the “Phat Dustin!”
- 8 ounces of almond milk
- ½ banana unless I deadlifted then give me the whole dang thing
- 3 tbsp of PB2
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Hemp or chia seeds (optional)
- Spinach (optional)
Add ice and blend it up, baby!
Follow Garrett on Instagram!