Maintenance (Cleaning) Team Member
Our Maintenance team is essential to the operation of our fitness studio! They keep our equipment and studio clean and inviting for clients, ensure everything is in operating order, and provide exceptional customer service. This position has numerous responsibilities dependent on the roster to ensure that, at any point of the day our clients are provided with pristine facilities in which to enjoy the Barry’s experience.
- Service, clean, and/or supply studio needs as necessary.
- Clean studio floors by sweeping, mopping, and/or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Maintain cleanliness of studio lobby.
- Assist with the cleanliness of Fuel Bar.
- Maintain studio organization.
- Maintain locker rooms.
- Laundry services: collecting towels, washing and folding towels.
- Comply with maintenance and safety policies and procedures
- Participate in training and team meetings as required.
The ‘must have’ list:
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
- Strong customer service skills
- Passionate about fitness and training
- Be ‘handy’ on the tools – minor repairs
- Have an eye for detail and care for the club’s appearance and cleanliness
- Ability to prioritise and work within a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a professional appearance and behaviour
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality and enjoy social interaction
- Exhibits enthusiasm for the studio and for the job
- Must be a patient, courteous listener, able to show empathy
- Responding to client requests with a can-do attitude
- Cooperative manner with an optimistic attitude
- Work as a cohesive team with all Barry’s team members to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Availability for morning, afternoon or evening shifts
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and indicate the position you are applying for to: [email protected]