Fuel Bar Manager
Attention management superstars – we are hiring! The Fuel Bar Manager will be in charge of managing and overseeing the Barry’s Bootcamp studio Fuel Bar as well as working with the management team to ensure the studio is exceptionally maintained and customer service is upheld to Barry’s Bootcamp high standards. Our ideal candidate will possess exceptional customer service and communication skills, thrive in a team-oriented environment and have an infectious passion (even obsession – we get it!) for fitness.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients and team members
- Provide guidance and direction to team members, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Create a positive working environment by encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Be a role model for team members and provide outstanding customer service to clients
- Develop, mentor and retain the Fuel Bar team
- Partner with management team on any team member performance and/or behavioural issues
- Create and maintain schedule for all fuel bar staff.
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Train, monitor and ensure compliance with health and safety regulations regarding shake preparation and serving.
- Support the Studio Managers by developing initiatives that drive sales and client retention
- Stock and sell fuel bar shakes to Barry’s clients and walk-in customers.
- Manage all fuel bar staff, and lead them in exceeding quality and customer service standards.
- Drive sales through the creation, implementation and drive of promotions for shakes (i.e. shake of the month).
- Ensure all team members are trained and held accountable to company service expectations, quality and cleanliness specifications and food handling standards
- Monitor shake preparation methods, portion sizes, and presentation of food to ensure that shakes are prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Support Studio Manager in the recruitment of new fuel bar team members
- Investigate and resolve client complaints regarding shake or customer service concerns.
- Understand, adhere to and enforce all Barry’s Policies and Procedures
- Achieve operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality and standards of service
- Review the daily inventory levels, orders and prepared product and compare to sales in order to control costs and minimize waste
- Ensure team members stock, prepare and store appropriately all fresh fruit and vegetables and other perishables to ensure product quality
The ‘must have’ list:
- Food Safety Supervisor Certification is essential
- 2+ years experience in a team leader or supervisory role
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry legal rules and guidelines
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with Google for Work Suite and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in problem solving and able to work proactively within a team environment to meet established business and role objectives.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Positive outlook and attitude
- Belief that outstanding customer service is the key to success
- Interest in health and fitness
- Willingness to undertake personal and professional development
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and indicate the position you are applying for to: [email protected]