Thank you for your interest in this role at a franchised Barry’s Bootcamp! Please note that this is an opportunity with the Barry’s UAE franchisee. The Barry’s UAE franchisee is an independently owned and operated business, and Barry’s Corporate has no involvement in the job description below, the hiring process for this job or any other decisions or oversight over the franchisee’s employment practices or decisions. Please note that this job posting is for potential employment with Liyaka Sports W.L.L, which is a franchisee of Barry’s in Bahrain. This job posting is not for potential employment with Barry’s Bootcamp Holdings, LLC.
Barry's Bahrain is looking for absolute superstar instructors that can inspire, motivate, and energize clients. We expect you to have a strong personality, since you’ll be given freedom to set your own mark on the workout through workout design, choice of music, and general style of teaching.
- Deliver first class training to customers while maintaining the distinct Barry’s aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture.
- Inspire and energize clients and provide superior customer service at all times, inside and outside class.
- Act as a Barry’s ambassador, inside and outside class.
- Instructor or personal training certification and experience from leading group training or working as a personal trainer.
- Availability for non-traditional hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Friendly, outgoing, and perceptive personality with a strong sense of integrity and self-confidence.
- Energizing, positive, and optimistic attitude.
- Passion for fitness and helping others ready their goals.
- Enthusiasm for the Barry’s brand.
- Proven dependability and reliability.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a desire to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time.
- Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 30+ pounds.