POSITION: Marketing Coordinator
RESPONSIBLE TO: Marketing Director
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract - IMMEDIATE START
CONTRACT DURATION: 4 months
SALARY: £26,000 pro rata
BARRY’S - The Best Workout in the World
Barry's is the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that's as effective as it is fun!
Our mission and our goal is very simple. To ensure that our clients' experience is the best part of their day.
Our team looks to inspire, motivate, support and most importantly build a community who share the same vision of health, fitness and wellbeing.
Here at Barry’s, we practice what we preach. We are a community dedicated to working (out) hard and having fun. We love a challenge, and spend every day continuing to innovate.
Join the HUSTLE.
We are looking for a marketing or PR professional with 1-2 years experience with plenty of initiative who is looking to gain further experience in a fast paced and progressive environment within the fitness industry based on a 4 month contract. This role will be instrumental in supporting our marketing team open in a new market (Liverpool)
The role's primary focus is to support activities that generate awareness, introduce new clients and build community for the Barry’s brand in the Liverpool area. As such, it will provide a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to take on a project that will challenge them and open doors to other potential full time opportunities.
- Seek,create and maintain corporate relationships to help build attendance for the studio
- Working alongside the Studio Manager in creating a strong community, establishing relationships with clients and potential partners
- Finding new opportunities and coming up with innovative ideas to promote Barry’s in the local area
- Researching and understanding the local area & businesses which are in line with Barry’s to build new partnerships
- Support the Studio Manager with sweatworking & in studio marketing events, helping with operations and bookings
- Working closely with the marketing team on new initiatives and campaigns to adapt locally for the studio and clients
- Identify and assist in driving bookings to time slots that need help building through promotions, targeted bookings, and community events
- Identify and proactively seek for any events opportunities to provide brand awareness
- Play a key role in event administration and co-ordination. Creating, organising and implementing events in studio and approved out-of-studio locations
- Liaising with event organisers, organising and implementing large scale events
- Creating, organising and implementing Barry's parties for clients, charities and community
- Provide post-production marketing support to clients. Obtaining and examining strategic marketing data and stats.
- Assist the Marketing Director in the New Studio Opening Support spanning the whole marketing mix from digital, print, social, content, email, and or to help garner awareness, leads, and sales. This can include, but not limited to, organising pop-up events prior to opening, partnering with local brands and leading creative concepts to generate buzz
- Assist and develop marketing campaigns with the goal to grow customer numbers, customer retention, revenue and profitability. Support on the development and implementation of high-quality tactical marketing activities which are on brand, timely and perform within specific budget and ROI criteria.
- Identify and build relationships with relevant brands to support events and in studio activation.
This role is varied, challenging and will work with a cross functional team within various departments in the business.
- 1-2 years of relevant marketing, sales or PR experience within a similar industry (preferred)
- University level Marketing/Business education (not essential)
- Team player with a can-do attitude; enjoys working with other people on multi-channel campaigns/multi-departmental projects (also enjoys working on individual projects)
- Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable cold calling, traveling around sites and conversing with teams or third parties on a regular basis
- Highly creative and full of ideas and energy for driving our brand forward
- Experience in driving growth and programs for B2B and ideally B2C audiences
- Able to prioritise and execute in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- A solid understanding of event planning and execution in varied regions
- Microsoft Office Suite (experience with Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Excellent Time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong interest in the fitness industry
- Aware of data protection (GDPR)
- Willingness to travel for business needs when required.
- Barry’s Bronze Membership
- Employee Discounts.
- Casual Dress
- Flexible Working
- Corporate days out/Company Events
Your normal working hours are not variable; however, your working pattern will vary depending on the needs of the business. Office working hours are generally 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, however some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the business. Additional hours may be required depending on current deadlines and workload.