We appreciate your interest in employment with Barry’s! Barry’s is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the People and Culture Department ([email protected] or 323-673-0222).
The Director of Digital Product Management is responsible for the execution of Barry's digital product vision, including roadmapping and project management across all web and mobile platforms and applications. This individual will have direct oversight of external development teams and oversight and management responsibilities across a portfolio of products and integration initiatives. Strong communication, collaboration, management, and technical skills are required.
- Translate Barry's product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization into a series of deliverables, and coordinate and manage execution of these deliverables across development teams (web, iOS, Android, etc.).
- Successfully execute projects on time and within budget.
- Develop, own, and oversee the execution of Barry's product roadmap and strategy, collaborating with engineers and other development team members.
- Translate Barry's product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Write and manage epics/features, breaking them down to user stories, coordinating with various stakeholders, conducting regular grooming sessions, and performing ad-hoc testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including marketing, retail, strategy, and analytics.
- Work in an agile environment and continuously review the business needs (in partnership with the VP of Digital and Technology), refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Partner with marketing team to implement and support marketing technology platforms (i.e. SessionM, Klaviyo, etc.).
- Manage Product Management System (Jira or similar).
- Be an expert with respect to latest developments in the digital fitness and technology space.
- 5+ years experience in digital product management.
- BA / MA in Computer Science, Technology, or similar relevant field, or sufficient work experience.
- Deep understanding and experience in driving and owning digital product development and implementation processes.
- Responsible for project management innovation and end-to-end execution of product vision in fast paced environments.
- Technical background with a keen understanding of broader business needs and strategy.
- Strong product management skills.
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment, a positive demeanor, and solid work ethic.
- A passion for digital innovation and a commitment to superb user experience.
- Curiosity to continually reevaluate existing designs.
Barry’s is the Best Workout in the World ®™. Founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity workout that’s as effective as it is fun.