BARRY’S - The Best Workout in the World
Barry's is the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that's as effective as it is fun! Our mission and our goal is very simple. To ensure that our clients experience is the best part of their day. Our family look to inspire, motivate, support and most importantly build a community who share the same vision of health, fitness and wellbeing.
Here at Barry’s, we practice what we preach. We are a community dedicated to working (out) hard and having fun. We love a challenge, and spend every day continuing to innovate.
Mission accepted? Join the HUSTLE.
Barry's UK is looking for absolute superstar instructors that can inspire, motivate, and energise clients. We expect you to have a strong personality, since you’ll be given freedom to set your own mark on the workout through workout design, choice of music, and general style of teaching.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Contract for Services/Self Employed
- Deliver first class training to clients while maintaining the distinct Barry’s aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture.
- Inspire and energise clients and provide superior customer service at all times, inside and outside class.
- Act as a Barry’s ambassador, inside and outside class.
- Essential: Level 2 Gym Instructor certification, Level 3 Personal Training certification is desired.
- Experience from leading group training or working as a personal trainer.
- Availability for non-traditional hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Friendly, outgoing, and perceptive personality with a strong sense of integrity and self-confidence.
- Energising, positive, and optimistic attitude.
- Passion for fitness and helping others ready their goals.
- Enthusiasm for the Barry’s brand.
- Proven dependability and reliability.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a desire to build strong interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb, and stand for long durations of time.
- Ability to move and lift equipment and supplies of 30+ kg.
Barry’s is the Best Workout in the World ®™. Founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity workout that’s as effective as it is fun. Our fitness classes alternate between working out with weights and running on a treadmill. Each day focuses on a different muscle group in order to achieve real results and to prevent injuries. Our program is designed to tone muscle and maximise fat loss, while spiking the metabolism for up to 48 hours following the class.
This document reflects the job content at time of writing and will be subject to periodic change in the light of changing operational and environmental requirements. Such changes will be discussed with the job holder and the job description amended accordingly.
We appreciate your interest in employment with Barry’s! Barry’s is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant on the basis of race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognised protected basis under law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the People and Culture Department [email protected]
Candidates must be at least 16 years or older to apply