We appreciate your interest in employment with Barry’s! Barry’s is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, citizenship or immigration status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the People and Culture Department ([email protected] or 323-673-0222).
Our Facilities Team is essential to the operation of our fitness studio -- they keep our equipment and studio clean and inviting for guests, make sure everything is in operating order, and provide excellent customer service. The Assistant Regional Facilities Manager will provide outstanding client service by supporting the Regional Facilities Manager in ensuring Barry's studios uphold our standards and client expectations.
- Support the implementation of facilities programs and processes that reduce operating costs and increase productivity.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, environment, and risk management policies and procedures.
- Manage studio repairs needs, performing preventative, diagnostic, and corrective maintenance on treadmills or other studio equipment.
- Assist in managing facilities vendors, ensuring services are delivered in accordance to Barry’s standards/contract.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly facilities inspections, maintaining on-site service logs/service books.
- Perform HVAC, plumbing, and electrical maintenance as needed.
- Handle facilities inventory stock and reorder facilities supplies.
- Assist with the hiring, onboarding, and development of facilities staff.
- Manage projects as assigned to support different studios.
- Ensure team members are trained properly and carry out their individual responsibilities.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with staff across all departments.
- Minimum 3 years experience in facilities or maintenance management with progressive responsibilities.
- Strong technical aptitude and follow through.
- Exceptional electrical, plumbing, and mechanical diagnostic skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks without losing focus on priorities.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required.
- Electrical and/or plumbing licenses a plus.
- Knowledge of facilities upkeep.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for fitness highly recommended.
Barry’s is the Best Workout in the WorldTM®. Founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that’s as effective as it is fun. Our fitness classes alternate between working out with weights and running on a treadmill. Each day focuses on a different muscle group in order to achieve real results and to prevent injuries. Our program is designed to tone muscle and maximize fat loss, while spiking the metabolism for up to 48 hours following the class.
Please be aware that smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Barry’s studios and corporate offices.
The annual salary for this position is between $55,000-$60,000, depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Subject to your meeting the requirements for eligibility and participation under each program, you will be eligible to participate in Barry’s comprehensive benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; short-term and long-term disability insurance, and; life and AD&D insurance
The hourly rate, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, with or without notice, subject to applicable law.