POSITION: London Cleaner – Fitness Studio
DEPARTMENT: Back of House Operations
RESPONSIBLE TO: Facilities & Cleaner Supervisor
Do you have a positive can-do attitude? Are you a self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team?
Barry’s Bootcamp UK is looking to expand our fantastic Cleaning and Facilities Team. Cleaners play a pivotal role within our Studio’s and are an integral part of our Barry’s family.
This role involves completing cleaning responsibilities in a timely and professional manner to ensure each of our Barry’s clients have the best possible experience.
WHAT IS BARRY’S?
BARRY’S - The Best Workout in the World
Barry's is the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that's as effective as it is fun! Our mission and our goal is very simple. To ensure that our clients experience is the best part of their day. Our family look to inspire, motivate, support and most importantly build a community who share the same vision of health, fitness and wellbeing.
Here at Barry’s, we practice what we preach. We are a community dedicated to working (out) hard and having fun. We love a challenge, and spend every day continuing to innovate.
Mission accepted? Join the HUSTLE.
- Live and breathe our Barry's culture and values
- Ensure that clients receive an efficient, friendly, consistent, and personalised service
- Check all areas of the studio regularly as per cleaning schedule and use your own initiative to complete any outstanding tasks
- Prioritise urgent jobs that affect our clients experience within the studio
- Ensure the changing room and toilet areas are checked regularly as per cleaning schedule, paying particular attention to restocking all changing room items.
- Maintaining health and safety standards by inspecting and cleaning our shower areas e.g. floors, tiles and cubicle doors between classes
- Use chemicals safely and effectively as trained, using the correct chemicals for each job as per the cleaning schedule
- Ensure any equipment faults, failure or maintenance issues are identified and reported to the Cleaner Supervisor or Studio Manager
- Use all cleaning equipment and machinery effectively as trained, using the correct equipment for each job as per the cleaning schedule
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and hygiene in line with both Company and legal requirements
- Ensure you follow all health and safety regulations as trained
- Comply with legal obligations and internal company policies and procedures
- Attend regular cleaning update training to cover products, chemicals, equipment and health and safety issues
- Attend any further relevant training as required
- Valid Right to Work documentation
- Flexibility working pattern! - Early starts, late finishes and weekend work.
- The ability to prioritise within a fast-paced environment
- The role requires assistance with Studio deliveries so must be able to complete our Health and Safety training, including manual handling.
- Be able to stand for sustained periods of time
Cleaning experience is desired however full training will be provided.
- £10 per hour
- Free gym membership
- Staff retail discounts
- Flexible working
- Company social events
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discretionary discounts on English lessons
This document reflects the job content at time of writing and will be subject to periodic change in the light of changing operational and environmental requirements. Such changes will be discussed with the job holder and the job description amended accordingly.
I have read and fully understand all the contents in this Job Description and understand that a signed copy will be kept on my personal file in Human Resources
Employee Name: Date: