POSITION: Facilities Team Member
DEPARTMENT: Back of House
RESPONSIBLE TO: Facilities Lead
CONTRACT TYPE: Zero Hours
SALARY: £11.50 - £12 per hour
BARRY’S - The Best Workout in the World
Barry's is the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that's as effective as it is fun!
Our mission and our goal is very simple. To ensure that our clients' experience is the best part of their day.
Our team looks to inspire, motivate, support and most importantly build a community who share the same vision of health, fitness and wellbeing.
Here at Barry’s, we practice what we preach. We are a community dedicated to working (out) hard and having fun. We love a challenge, and spend every day continuing to innovate.
Join the HUSTLE.
The Facilities team play a pivotal role within our Studio’s and are an integral part of our Barry’s family.
This role involves completing cleaning responsibilities in a timely and professional manner to ensure each of our Barry’s clients have the best possible experience.
● Live and breathe our Barry's culture and values
● Ensure that clients receive an efficient, friendly, consistent, and personalised service
● Thoroughly check and maintain all areas of the studio and use your own initiative to complete any outstanding tasks or address cleaning requirements where necessary
● Prioritise urgent jobs that impact our clients experience within the studio
● Ensure the changing room and toilet areas are checked regularly as per cleaning schedule, paying particular attention to restocking all changing room items.
● Maintaining health and safety standards by inspecting and cleaning our shower areas e.g. floors, tiles and cubicle doors between classes
● Use chemicals safely and effectively as trained, using the correct chemicals for each job as per the cleaning schedule
● Ensure any equipment faults, failure or maintenance issues are identified and reported to the Facilities Lead or Studio Manager
● Use all cleaning equipment and machinery effectively as trained, using the correct equipment for each job as per the cleaning schedule
● Maintain standards of cleanliness and hygiene in line with both Company and legal requirements
● Ensure you follow all health and safety regulations as trained
● Comply with legal obligations and internal company policies and procedures
● Attend relevant training as and when required such as cleaning updates within our studios, training to use new products, chemicals, equipment and health and safety.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
● Valid Right to Work documentation
● Motivated, highly pragmatic and action-orientated
● The ability to prioritise within a fast-paced environment
● The role requires assistance with Studio deliveries so you must be able to complete our Health and Safety training, including manual handling.
● Be able to stand for sustained periods of time
● Passion for the Barry's brand.
Cleaning experience is desired however full training will be provided.
● Flexible working pattern! This role requires early starts, late finishes and weekend work over Monday to Sunday between 5.30am and 11.30pm.
● Other duties may be assigned on an ad hoc basis.
This document reflects the job content at time of writing and will be subject to periodic change in the light of changing operational and environmental requirements. Such changes will be discussed with the job holder and the job description amended accordingly.