We appreciate your interest in employment with Barry’s Bootcamp! Barry’s is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the People and Culture Department ([email protected] or 323-673-0222).
At Barry’s, we believe in inspiring our employees and our clients to work hard, have fun, find their strength, and be their best. The VP of Marketing, will report to the CEO of Barry’s and will be responsible for developing and driving the marketing strategy for Barry’s globally. This brand evangelist will lead a geographically-diverse team of marketing professionals and will direct the Company’s marketing efforts both digitally and in our communities.
The ideal candidate is a Barry’s brand enthusiast who is adaptable, energetic, and able to work cross-functionally with ease. We’re looking for someone with best-in-class communication skills, creative problem-solving abilities, and demonstrated experience leading the marketing function at a rapidly scaling organization with a strong brand identity.
- Drives the development, implementation and results of Barry’s global marketing, corporate communications, and public relations activities, including maximizing brand awareness, customer acquisition and customer segmentation, and customer loyalty
- Guides the evolution and growth of the global Barry’s brand
- Creates and drives performance marketing metrics
- Designs and improves upon marketing campaigns for each aspect of our business
- Keeps a pulse on revenue reports, social media strategies and other components of the marketing program to ensure we resonate with our target demographic
- Formulates product strategy, brand standards and measurement systems, and presents clear, measurable objectives that will lead to achieving business goals
- Understands, anticipates, and addresses the drivers/barriers, influences and nuances involved in marketing and brand decision-making
- Works with research professionals, our Development team and with our private equity partners to analyze data (including segmentation, client experience, concept and campaign evaluation) to uncover positioning and messaging opportunities
- Oversees all Barry’s strategies and execution including interactive marketing and promotion, analytics, development, social media strategy and execution, and e-mail campaign management
- Develops actionable consumer insights and compelling executional frameworks and campaigns that create breakthrough levels of interest, engagement and loyalty
- Develops and maintains brand marketing assets
- Monitors ROI on marketing programs and reports results to key stakeholders and partners in a clear, concise, and timely manner
- Directs and manages related budget activities
- 7-9 years of Marketing and/or Advertising experience
- Proven experience as a VP or Head of marketing for a scaling business with strong brand identity
- Demonstrated ability to lead strategic, successful marketing campaigns
- Proven experience developing and leading strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects
- Possesses a strong understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Able to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels, including social media marketing and/or marketing comparable products
- A strong people-manager, with the ability to lead remote team members and work cross-functionally across the organization
- Possesses a strong business acumen and understanding of our operation
- Fitness/ Wellness industry background preferred
Barry’s is the Best Workout in the WorldTM®. Founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that’s as effective as it is fun.