We appreciate your interest in employment with Barry’s Bootcamp! Barry’s is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance in completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the People and Culture Department ([email protected] or 323-673-0222).
Our Facilities team is essential to the operation of our fitness studio - they keep our equipment and studio clean and inviting for guests, make sure everything is in operating order, and provide excellent customer service. This position is split into three parts: Morning staff, Afternoon staff and Laundry Staff in reference to servicing the entire studio. We need both Male and Female locker room attendants.
- Must have strong customer service skills, the ability to communicate effectively, be team-oriented.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates: The candidate must provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be able to assist and repair quick fixes of Woodway treadmills
- Conduct small studio fixes including lockers, locker rooms, in studio, etc.
- Service, clean, and/or supply studio needs... as necessary
- Clean studio floors by sweeping, mopping, and/or vacuuming
- Gather and empty trash
- Maintain cleanliness of studio lobby
- Assist with the cleanliness of FuelBar
- Maintain studio organization
- Maintain locker rooms
- Laundry services: collecting towels, washing and folding towels
Company Culture Responsibilities
- Work to uphold Barry’s community and culture standards, and live the company mission, vision, and values daily.
- Represent the Barry’s brand within the studio and throughout the CA fitness community.
- Assist in participating in and enhancing the community with your studio and regional teams.
Barry’s is the Best Workout in the WorldTM®. Founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity, one-hour workout that’s as effective as it is fun. Our fitness classes alternate between working out with weights and running on a treadmill. Each day focuses on a different muscle group in order to achieve real results and to prevent injuries. Our program is designed to tone muscle and maximize fat loss, while spiking the metabolism for up to 48 hours following the class.
Please be aware that smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Barry’s studios and corporate offices.